Memorial Day – Columbus Day
Thursday through Monday (closed Tuedays and Wednesdays)
11 a.m. to 4 p.m. with tours on the hour. The last tour starts at 3 p.m.
Children under 6: Free
Group rates are available, please contact the museum.
The Bidwell House Museum is located at 100 Art School Road, Monterey, MA 01245
From Mass Pike in Lee:
- Take exit 2 off Route 90 (Mass Pike) signed for Lee and The Berkshires.
- Go left off the exit ramp, right onto Rte 102, immediate left at the light onto Tyringham Road.
- Go 5.6 miles, then right onto Monterey Road for 2.2 miles.
- Turn right onto Art School Road. Travel this country lane for 1 mile, ending at the museum.
From Great Barrington (please note: GPS will take you on difficult dirt roads. Use directions below instead):
- Take Rte 23 East.
- In Monterey Village, turn left onto Tyringham Road.
- Go past Lake Garfield.
- Turn left onto Art School Road; Travel this country lane for 1 mile, ending at the museum.